All international students wishing to study in Seychelles must obtain a visa (referred to as a Student Permit) before travelling to Seychelles. Download the Student Permit Application Form.
The fee for a Student Permit is USD250 (permit processing fee, plus permit fee) payable to the university (for money transfer visit the Applying to UniSey section).
Completed forms plus the documents listed below should be returned to:
The International Student Unit
University of Seychelles
PO Box 1348
The following documents must accompany your completed Student Permit application form:
- Proof of acceptance on a UniSey programme of study
- Proof that you have enough money to pay your tuition fees and to support yourself whilst living in Seychelles. Download the Certificate of Finances Form for International Students.
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of payment of fee for Student Permit
Student Permits are valid for the duration of the academic programme. Holders of Student Permits are not allowed to take up any work in Seychelles, either paid or unpaid.