Applications should be submitted well in advance of the application deadline.
For all applications, there is a non-refundable application processing fee of USD 75. For University of London programmes, there is an additional non-refundable application processing fee of USD 205.
Payments should be made by bank transfer as follows:
Account Name: University of Seychelles
Account Number: 01002038225006
Bank: Nouvobanq, Seychelles
Branch: Victoria House, Mahé
Swift Code: NOVHSCSC
The following steps should then be followed when submitting your application:
- Send by mail a hard copy of the application form and originals or certified copies of the documents listed below to:
Student Registration & Admission Office
University of Seychelles
P.O. Box 1348
The following documents must be submitted along with your application form. Any applications with missing documents will not be processed. Official documents not in the English language must be accompanied by an English translation issued by a school official or by a translation agency that is accredited in the country of origin.
- Proof of payment of application fee.
- Original academic certificates (or certified copies)
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph. If you do not have a passport, you can submit a copy of another identity document. However, you should make sure that you apply for a passport in time to travel to Seychelles.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
As soon as your application has been received by the Student Registration and Admission Office, you will be sent an acknowledgement email. Your application will then be processed.
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter. To secure your place at the university, you need to accept this offer by signing and returning the Annex on the offer document as soon as possible, together with any requested documents.
When we have received your acceptance of our offer, we will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment and other details about your chosen programme. At this stage, you will also be required to pay the sum of USD 1450 as partial payment of the tuition fee. The remaining amount will need to be paid at registration, once you have arrived in Seychelles.
As soon as you have received the confirmation of enrolment, you will be able to apply for your visa (Student Permit).
If your application is unsuccessful, we will write to you outlining why an offer cannot be made at this time. We will also provide advice on additional qualifications that you might consider in order to meet our entrance requirements or suggest an alternative study programme(s) that you could follow.