University of Seychelles Programme
With ICT increasingly integrated into all aspects and sectors of the economy, the demand for skilled manpower in the area of ICT is on the rise. Offered under the academic direction of the India-Seychelles Centre for Excellence in Information Computer Technology (ISCEICT) of the University of Seychelles, the Diploma in Computing and IT lays a proper foundation in ICT. In addition to core courses in communication, mathematics, programming, database, IT and CCNA, the specialized courses allow you to acquire expertise in areas such as software engineering, object-oriented programming, web technologies and database technology.
- Secondary Level 5 leavers
- Post-secondary students wishing to pursue further studies
- Employees aspiring for career enhancement through part-time studies
To be eligible for the Diploma in Computing and IT programme you must:
- normally* be aged 17 or above in the year of registration, and
- passed at least three separate subjects including English and Mathematics at UK GCSE/GCE O-level at not less than grade C, or
- have at least two years of work experience in a computing field at an appropriate technical level.
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission. Each application will be considered on an individual basis, and the decision taken will be at the discretion of the University.
View the Diploma in Computing and IT programme outline.
||2 years full-time|
||SCR 103, 000 per year (2017-2018)
||University of Seychelles|