|Name of Programme||Level||Academic Direction|
|Business Administration||BSc||Royal Holloway (UoL)|
|Banking and Finance||BSc||London School of Economics and Political Science (UoL)|
|Licence de Français||BA||L’Université de la Réunion|
|Management with Law||BSc||London School of Economics and Political Science (UoL)|
|Youth and Community Work||BSocSc||UniSey|
ACCA: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
UniSey: University of Seychelles
UoL: University of London
Academic Direction: staff at this College or Institution develop the syllabuses, prepare the study materials, and
are responsible for the assessment of International Programmes students.
The University of London International Programmes:
- The University of London International Programmes are the longest standing flexible and distance learning programmes in the world. Formerly known as the External System, these programmes have been available to students since 1858.
- The University of London International Programmes make the internationally renowned awards of the University of
London accessible to students across the globe.
- The Colleges of the University of London and the University of London International Academy collaborate to deliver the University of London International Programmes.
- Students studying with the University of London International Programmes are awarded a University of London degree on successful completion of their studies.
- The academic content and assessment for the University of London International Programmes is provided by the
Colleges of the University. This ensures that a University of London degree attests to the same high academic
standards, irrespective of where or how a student studies.